2 lbs of Pork meat with Fat (cut 2 inches x 1/3 inch x 1 inch)
1/4 clove of garlic (peeled and crushed)
1/8 cup of Soy Sauce
2 tablespoon of Brown Sugar
3 tablespoon of Oyster Sauce
3 tablespoon of Calamansi Juice
1/4 tablespoon of ground pepper
1/8 tablespoong of MSG if desired
1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce if available
PORK BBQ Procedure:
1. In a bowl, mixed Pork meat and all the ingredients.
2. Marinate for 1 hour minimum.
3. Skew pork with the skewer. Set aside.
4. When grill is ready, put skewers on and toast until cook.
5. Ready to eat when its brown.